MONISM OF PARMENIDES
There exists only a ``Single``(single quantum state) as the Universe, which can be divided into many things.
CHANGE WITHOUT CHANGE &
CHANGE IS ILLUSION
Monism attributes oneness or singleness (Greek: μόνος) to a concept : Existence !
The universe has always been and always will be!!
Space is full with the electromagnetic fluctiation as defined in Casimir effect theory.
“Knowledge of Existence is ITSELF OF BEING. That existence is also Aesthetics. New comprehension of Aesthetics should be a part of the greatest Universe, to be able to imagine the -whole ONE- including "all" that can be thought of”
According to our argument, QUANTUM theories supporting to MONISM :
- Wave function Realism
- Relativity (Special and General)
- Otherness, togetherness
- Fundamental Universe
- Quantum Monism
- also Philosophical theories : Holism and Panpsychism
- J.C.MAXWELL : Electromagnetism : Unifies electromagnetic radiation, electricity, magnetism, and light.
- EINSTEIN : Relativity = Unifies Space and Time & Quantum field theory = Unifies Electromagnetism and Gravity
- SCHRODINGER : The material universe and consciousness: the SAME.
- PLANCK : I regard consciousness as Fundamental.
- BROGLIE: I regard consciousness and matter as different aspects of ONE and the same thing.
- J.SCHAFFER : Quantum Monism; the fundamental layer of reality is not made of particles or strings but the universe itself—understood not as the sum of things making it up but rather as a single, entangled quantum state.
- E.MACH : Suppose we were to attribute to nature the property of producing like effects in like circumstances; just these like circumstances we should not know how to find. Nature exists ONCE ONLY. Our schematic mental imitation alone produces like events.
- WHEELER : IT FROM BIT
- H.EVERETT : Universal wave function (ONE Multiverse)
MONIST PHILOSOPHERS and ARTISTS:
- DESCARTES : Tum bilimler insan bilgeliginden baska sey olmadigi icin; bu bilgelik ne denli degisik nesnelere uygulanirsa uygulansin, her zaman BIR ve ayni kalir! (Kurallar 1.1) Zihin ve beden BIRdir.
- T.S. Elliot : Varolan sanat eserleri, kendi aralarinda, aralarina katilan `yeni` yapitin degistirecegi ideal bir duzen olustururlar. Mevcut duzen, yeni yapit gelmeden once de TAMdir.
- DANTO : Sanatin OZU ebedidir. (Degismez ve Bir)
- Salvador DALI
- Monocrom Artists